Lesson 28: Tracking Changes
By the end of this module, you should be able to:
- Insert corrections or make changes to a document
The Track Changes feature of Word allows for multiple people to work on a document and for suggested changes to be tracked.
To track changes to a document:
- Select ToolsTrack Changes from the main menu. The Track Changes feature will be active.
- Change the document formatting, or edit the text. Notice how the changes are documented on the screen.
Download and save the Cover Letter document to complete this challenge.
- Open the Cover Letter document.
- Turn on the Track Changes feature.
- Insert a new paragraph.
- Delete a sentence.
- Save and close the document.