Lesson 10: Match Colors with the Eyedropper
Match colors with the eyedropper
Matching colors in your presentation doesn’t have to be difficult. By using PowerPoint’s Eyedropper, your text, shapes, and other objects can match any color you want.
See these steps in action by watching the video below.
- Select the object you want to match the color of in your presentation.
- Click on the font color drop-down arrow in the Home tab of the ribbon.
- Select the Eyedropper tool from the color menu.
- Hover over the object or any other color on the screen to get the color you want to match.
- When you have the right color in the Eyedropper window, click on it.
- The color of your selected object will now match the color you clicked on with the Eyedropper.
- To match a color outside of PowerPoint, click on the Eyedropper tool and drag it to any area of your computer screen.
- When you find the color you want, release the mouse button, and your selection will match the chosen color.
If you’re someone who likes to add a pop of color to your presentations, this tool will assist you in making them visually more appealing.
In Lesson 11, we’ll explore how to crop your images into custom shapes.