Lesson 13: Using the Messenger App
Using the Messenger app
- Once you’ve installed the Messenger app, tap to open it on your iPhone.
- If you already have the Facebook app on your phone, tap the blue button which says Continue as (Your Name), if the name is correct.
- You should see a list of your private messages on Facebook. Tap the Write Message icon in the upper right-hand corner in order to send a new message.
- You can send a private message to one person or start a group conversation. Select the names of the friends you would like to include from the drop-down menu.
- Write your message in the box where it says Type a message… You can also tap the Photos icon to send a photo from your camera roll, or the Camera icon to take a new photo that you would like to send.
- You can even send a voice recording by tapping the Microphone icon.
- When you’re finished, tap the button that says Send.