Lesson 7: Sharing Links from the Web
Sharing links from the web
- If you see something on the web (like an interesting article) that you’d like to share on Facebook, you can include a link to it in a status update.
- Many mobile sites have a Facebook icon that you can tap to share the link. Typically the icon is located at the top or bottom of the web page.
- You might need to log into Facebook first. Before you post the link, you can also add some text/comment on it. You can also Tag Friends in your post by tapping the associated icon.
- To control who can see what you’re sharing, tap the Audience Selector icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- When you’re finished making your selections, tap Post in the upper right-hand corner to share the link.
- If there’s a web page you want to share but you don’t see the Facebook icon, tap the URL in the address bar and hold it. Tap Select All and then Copy.
- When you go back to Facebook and tap Status, press and hold where you would normally type your status. Then tap Paste. Afterward, tap Post to share the link.