Lesson 2: Creating a Facebook Account
Creating a Facebook account
- On your iPhone, tap the Facebook app to open it.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Sign Up for Facebook, then the blue button that says Get Started.
- Enter your email address or phone number, then your first and last name.
- Create a strong password, and be sure to write it down in a safe place.
- Facebook will ask for your birthday and gender.
- After that, you will have a chance to set your profile picture. Tap Choose a Photo to select an existing one from your camera roll, or Take a Photo to upload a new picture of yourself.
- Then you can search for your friends on Facebook. To do so, tap Find Friends Now. You can also search for friends at a later time.