Lesson 4: Adding Facebook Friends
Adding Facebook Friends
- You can start adding friends once you’ve created a Facebook profile.
- Tap the Friends button in the bottom toolbar to see a list of people you may know.
- You can send someone a friend request by tapping the blue button to the right of their name which says Add.
- To see more options, tap the Plus icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- From here you can tap Suggestions for suggested friends, Search for friends, connect with friends through your Contacts, or view your current list of Friends.
- To respond to a Friend Request, tap Confirm to accept it or Delete to ignore it.
- You can also search for friends by typing their name in the search bar.